Thursday, January 1, 2009

MtA Licences

Dialyn, I hope this okay because I couldn't find another way to contact you and answer your question plus others out there may well be wondering the same thing -

dialyn said...

I love your scripts and would like to buy a couple, but I don't understand the MtA license requirements. Does that come with the purchase? Is that something one has to buy separately? It isn't very clear on the site but it does say you can't buy the scripts without having one. Could you point me to an area with a clear explanation of what the requirement is and how much it costs? You are very talented and I enjoy your creations very much. I guess if I can't buy the scripts because I don't have the license, I will simply admire what you do from your blog.

MtA Licenses

There is an explanation of the license system here MtA Licences

To get a license number simply email Mis at Mis is the owner of MtA and can answer any other questions you may have.

The licence is a number to indicate that you have purchased the script/tubes and are allowed to use it. You only need one licence number - any future purchases are recorded under the same number. The actual number doesn't cost you a thing, you only pay for whatever item you want to buy from the shop. Once you have the script and use it for something, in your kit terms of use or as a text line on a blog/whatever you simply state eg Rosbud script used under license MTA-C0008 (your own number obviously, not mine lol). Hope that helps some and please contact me if you need any further help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a perfect explanation. I don't know why I was so confused, but this clarified everything. Thank you!