ITEMS MARKED PERSONAL USE
You are welcome to use any of my free kits as long as you abide by the following -
* You MAY resize, re-color, add or subtract from the elements to suit your personal project needs.
* You MAY create tutorials using my scrap kits BUT you MUST give credit and a link to my blog is required. Tutorial writers are allowed to upload my kits as part of supplies.
* You MAY use my Scrap Kits to create tags, MySpace or Website layouts, stationery and or any other personal digital projects that are applicable. Credit is required on your layout, stationery, etc. If you do contact boxes, you need the © because they can be snagged.
* You MAY NOT use my personal use scrap kits or any elements contained within them for any commercial endeavors, barter or used for profit in any way when you join a Personal use group. There may well be a Commercial Use version of the kit which will contain better quality images at larger sizes.
* You MAY NOT print my personal use scrap kits. They have a low resolution and don't print well - see if there is a commercial use version.
* If you want to share my free kits, please direct people to my blog so that I can keep track of what is popular and what isn't from the number of downloads.
* You MAY NOT make your own templates, presets, shapes, brushes etc from the elements contained within my scrap kits. That means the shadowed images as well.
ITEMS MARKED COMMERCIAL USE
Any item marked Commercial Use can be used by you in your own projects for personal or commercial use (ie you can sell it). This includes making your own scrap kits, freebies or pay for.
* You MAY use these items to create your own scrap kits, scrap for hire pages, element packs, quick pages, brag book pages, etc. You may sell the items you create. With the exception of scrap kits and element packs, finished products should be a single layer file.
* You MAY NOT create element packs from any Commercial Use scrap kits.
* You MAY NOT sell any resource "AS IS" - you must make something with it and it should be heavily modified from the original resource.
* You MAY NOT claim these resources as your own. The copyright for the resource remains with the person who originally created it.
* A credit in your Kit TOU with a link to my blog. Credit is not required on your project but it is a good idea to include a TOU with whatever you create so that people using it understand any limitations there may be.